All of those will probably suffice for *most* people, but there may be
a few nuances that could cause problems:

*  In MS Word, when I click File/New, it creates a blank page, but
doesn't save my document.  Therefore, I take "new" in a desktop
app to mean "Create but don't save yet"
*  Create and/or Add might be more appropriate if, when someone
clicks the button, the record is saved first, then edited, in
anticipation of the user saving again afterwards.
*  Depends on context, but "Add" might make people think they can
upload an article, or have more options than just creating something
new from scratch (link to an article somewhere else, upload, create
from scratch are all things you might expect to do after clicking
"Add Article")

My gut would probably go with Create, as I just like the word (it's
more "creative" and descriptive of the actual result - creating an
article from whole cloth).

But hey, that's just me =]

Good luck!