Last nigth's IxDA Los Angeles Storytelling Salon was a success with
two great presentations delivered to a full house of 70 people! IxDA
Los Angeles would like to thank our great community for attending.
Thank you Jay Bushman, Michael Blakely & Anna-Marie White for such
engaging and educational presentations. Most of all thank you Marianne
Kroutchkevitch and the wonderful folks at DDB Agency LA for providing
a fantastic space, a ton of support, and yummy goodies!

Got feedback? What worked and what didn't? What kinds of topics would
you like to see at another event? Please share your thoughts so we can
continue to make our local IxDA Los Angeles Salons even better. If you
want to continue the discussion about story telling as a means of
communicating design, please post your thoughts on the IxDA Discussion
list.

Kind regards,

Angel Anderson
IxDA Los Angeles

The Interaction Design Association (IxDA) is a member-supported
organization committed to serving the needs of the international
interaction design community. Join & subscribe to the IxDA discussion
list to discuss issues, theories and methods about interaction design
practice.

about ::: http://www.ixda.org/about.php
join    ::: http://www.ixda.org/discuss.php
email ::: losangeles.i...@gmail.com