I want to second Greg's call to come. I'm super excited to attend, and I'm
speaking about a topic I care about and have spent the last couple years
studying: how interface affects viral activity on social sites. more than
ever, I think design execution is the difference between a site getting
users, and a site being an empty hallway devoid of life.

I know Erin Maloen and Christian Crumlish's workshop will be awesome because
I spied on it once before when it was being given next to one of mine. ;)
And Dan Brown is an amazing speaker too-- his talk 5 years ago on CMS's
changed my thinking radically forever on workflow. And that's just off the
top of my head on non-headliners.

Also, I'd love to meet up with folks there! if you are going, ping me on
twitter @cwodtke