Hey guys,
I am planning a study which aims to answer how end user's perceive change.
'Change' here could be upgrading of a software ( e.g. MS word 2003 to MS
word 2007), OS, switching between similar applications (e.g. MS Expression
Web to Dreamweaver) etc. I am currently trying to find similar studies from
backgrounds such as Behavioral Psych, Computer Science, HCI etc.

Has anyone conducted similar studies? Could anyone point me to any
studies/books/papers that could be related to this?

Thanks!
Shashank
MS-HCI @ Georgia Tech

--