hello members,
as many of you might know, I have started my first "real" job after
studies. I am a tech writer here assisting the user centered design team
aswell.
I have been given my first task, which is to make 3 "quick start guides"
for 3 different products. These "quick start guides" have to be leaflets
and should consist of images with VERY VERY little  explanatory text. It
is for a "plug and play" product.

Do you guys know of any guick start guides online, which I might get some
inspiration from? Also if you yourself have made such stuff before could
you help me out by sending me a copy of what you have made yourself?

Any style suggestions etc?

Thanks!

Ali