Toblerone is my guilty-pleasure kryptonite! I don't think I would
survive an encounter with a 20lb chunk ...

If you're tracking the pre-conference buzz on Crowdvine, get your
suggestions in for the Interaciton '09 playlist:
http://interaction09.crowdvine.com/posts/show/3144133

And if you're not on Crowdvine already, like, zomg, what are you waiting for??

BTW, even if you're not attending, you're welcome to share in the
conference joy on Crowdvine. Yes, you can even make playlist
recommendations. Just because a teensy fraction of the community gets
to see each other in person at this one event doesn't mean you can't
participate-- quite the contrary!

Cheers,
- Nasir
Official Interaction '09 'have too much fun planning conference media
production' Person