I aspire to create awareness of well-designed products, services,
experiences...

A story:  I had neighbor who had quite the green thumb. One day when I was
about 15 I started hanging out with her and learning about gardening. She
offered to bring some hostas from her yard to ours. I didn't know what a
hosta was until she showed me. Once that plant had a name, I saw them
EVERYWHERE.  Hostas didn't suddenly grow. They had been there all along, I
just didn't have the vocabulary or the vision for what they were. And then I
started to notice all of the variation of hostas.

Once you give people even a taste of the vision and the vocabulary of good
design, they see it (or more importantly don't see it) everywhere. And they
want more. They demand it. Which makes us in demand.

I also hope to constantly improve my craft by learning from my peers and
continuing to be observant of people using technology in the wild.

I feel like I just made some kind of secret club pledge or something...

Janna