come on guys, Jeff is one of our own, not one of those crazy buzzword laden hypsters. Web 1.0 would have talked about changing the world through a disruptive technology with no business plan Web 2.0 would have talked about leveraging crowdsourcing and social networking with no business plan

acquia seems to be a drupal house - and we know that drupal folks are similar to ixd folks - they are a but fruity but passionate and strong community builders.

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | w...@semanticfoundry.com
http://blog.semanticfoundry.com
aim: semanticwill