Hi Folks,

Please join us for our January '09 meeting ~

*When: *
This Thursday, January 29th 2009. 7pm - 9pm
*
Where:

*/*Café En Seine* / <http://www.capitalbars.com/venue_locations>
39 Dawson Street,
Dublin 2.
Ireland.

The venue is very near St. Stephens Green and located across the street from the Mansion House. I reserved a space under my name.
*
Questions, Directions: *Send me an email or call me at 087 618 5655.
**
*What: *

   * Presentation: "Introduction to the IxDA" by Seamus Byrne. A brief
     overview of the history and mission of the IxDA.
   * Group Discussion: "Demystifying Interaction Design"
   * Networking, Fun & Frolics.

*Whom:* All Are Welcome! Get involved with your local branch of IxDA :)
*
*

--
All the Best,

Seamus Byrne
Creative Director
Graphic Mint
"Visual and Interaction Design for Brands, Products and Services"

Mobl: 087 618 5655