Hi Pankaj,

I have both an IBM X60 tablet laptop as well as a serious design workstation
with a Wacom tablet. I've been using a Wacom tablet for years, and am very
comfortable with it. I've never quite gotten used to the tablet laptop
though. There's something about the way my hand shields the screen that
bothers me. I sense a visual flicker around my hand, but this may just be
me. Also the tablet drivers on the laptop worked better with its original XP
OS than with Vista, even after upgrading - the stylus contact point is just
enough off the mark to be unpredictable. My laptop is one of those "Vista
Capable" machines that MS got sued for though, undoubtedly yours will be
better behaved.

My recommendation: Wacom tablet for desk work and a Moleskine notebook and a
nice pen for sketching in the field. Scan when you get back. Hope this
helps,

Michael Micheletti