Hello,

I am officially launching an open design / open source project with the
intention of creating an agile user interface prototyping tool - fluidIA.

I just setup a web site http://www.fluidia.org where I plan to post design
ideas and make the working code available. I also invite other interaction
designers and developers to join in and contribute by means of comments or
design submissions. Right now the web site is still a bit empty, but I will
be working on this for at least 5 months so it will grow and evolve.

Have a look to learn more or see initial working code (stage server where
the prototype sits needs Firefox).

All the best,

Jakub Linowski
www.fluidia.org