To the Johnnies at Johnny Holland and the people who contributed those
writeups, TANKS, as my relatives say overseas.

As I posted before, videos are coming, and we'll be able to continue
the conversations specifically per talk. I think what Greg was getting
at was talking about the resonating and controversial themes that
arose during the conference.

Chum for people to descend upon:
-) We need to step back from catty topics on the discussion list and
focus on important stuff, the moonwalking bears:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47LCLoidJh4
-) Designing for Sustainability
-) Sustainability was a good way to introduce the wider range of
impact that IxDs can have on the world
-) It's about people, stupid: Interaction Designers design for
Behavior and People, not simply high technology
-) How are we going to give the world 10,000 IxDs in the near future?
Is 10,000 the right number? Where are they going to come from (someone
in the hallway suggested China)?

Lots to talk about here-- let's be proactive about spinning off new threads!

- Nasir