Hello Gail,

Looks like you have an information problem -- i.e. too little information at
the source. I guess user tagging of contents --after some broad
classification -- doesn't work.

I once talked to someone at Microsoft about the technology used for help
suggestions -- they parse text a user types, and an algorithm tries to
derive relevant help topic ... but it's not perfect of course

Daniel