Hi. I%u2019m using FTIR interaction model researching simetric and
assimetric bimanual interaction. The Iphone screen it%u2019s very
small however I believe you can apply same bimanual interaction
principles. Some interesting readings:

Manual and Cognitive Benefits of Two-Handed Input: An Experimental
Study
Andrea Leganchuk1, Shumin Zhai2, and William Buxton, Input Research
Group,
Computer Systems Research Institute, University of Toronto, Toronto,
Ontario, Canada, M5S 1A4.

Asymmetric Division of Labor in Human Skilled Bimanual Action:
The Kinematic Chain as a Model by Yves Guiard

A Symmetric Interaction Model for Bimanual Input by Celine Latulipe
University of Waterloo in fulfilment of the thesis requirement for
the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada, 2006