The Institute of Design in Chicago (my alma mater) has Master of Design Methods which is a nine month "executive master's degree".
http://www.id.iit.edu/312/

<Snip>
The Master of Design Methods (MDM) is a nine month (or 2-3 year part- time) executive master's degree for exceptional design, management, engineering and other professionals who wish to acquire robust design methods and frameworks and to apply design thinking to the development of products, communications, services, and systems. MDM courses cover design methods and frameworks in areas like user observation and research; prototyping of new services, products and businesses; creating systems of innovation; visualizing alternative futures; and linking user innovation to organizational strategy. Qualifications for admission are rigorous, including a minimum of five years professional experience, with evidence of leadership as a team/ project leader or product manager; recognition of professional work in the form of awards, publication in professional journals, and letters of evaluation from peers; and specific examples of achievements in design or product development/management.

</snip>

Cheers,

Chad