I really enjoyed your video: very good job. There are also some
interesting points about contexts: the book by Barbara is definitely
worth reading. Mobile design is so young that references are never
enough.

About the doc: I had the same feeling and I moved some of the bottom
rows on top, just to be sure they are visible (and since the others
are quite full). A categorization would be the next natural step...
even if I don't like categories :)

I started it because I think that situations are good starting points
for creative ideas, they stimulate you. Moreover, we have the power of
a shared doc where you write, comment, re-write and see what other
people do. I am pretty impressed that nobody touched the main
structured or proposed a new column!

Btw I was thinking of a "creative" phase now. I would like to bring
some of these contexts into a design process. Crowedsourced.

What do you think?

PS We also have Barbara's wiki to structure this content ;)