The reason might have to do with ambiguity in a particular label.

For some reason, every time I saw the 'Start the Test' link after each
video, I thought I'd watch all the videos first and then do the test
thinking there was actually one common test rather than 4 separate ones.
Relabeling ''Start the Test' to 'Take the test and move to the next video'
and removing the 'Next Video' link should bring in better results.

- Abhay

--
Cone Trees- User Research & Design <http://www.conetrees.com>
@conetrees <http://www.twitter.com/conetrees>