IxDA Pittsburgh at the Entertainment Technology Center
Wednesday April 1, 2009 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219

Entertainment, and computer gaming in particular, has become a hot topic recently as a source of inspiration for user interface and experience design in other types of applications. Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center (ETC) will be hosting IxDA Pittsburgh for an evening to show the local design community what is happening under our very noses. We will be given a tour of their relatively new facilities on the river, and students will be presenting their current projects—perhaps even using us as test subjects. It promises to be an interesting and quite entertaining event.

So they can plan to accommodate us, we would like to provide them a head count mid-March. Please RSVP by Sunday, March 15th.
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2118201/?ps=2

Jack L. Moffett
Interaction Designer
inmedius
412.459.0310 x219
http://www.inmedius.com

You could design a process to catch
everything, but then you're overprocessing.
You kill creativity. You kill productivity.
By definition, a culture like ours that
drives innovation is managed chaos.

                      -Alex Lee
                       President, OXO International