Hello -- I am looking for examples of websites that do a good job of
communicating both the breadth and the depth of product offering on a
home page.  I'm redesigning a site for a client who's company is
differentiated by its product offering.  I think breadth could be
well covered by the main navigation (the taxonomy is done pretty
well).  However, I think the depth of products would be nice to
display visually because they are very attractive products.  I'm
thinking about having some kind of animation/slideshow on the home
page, or perhaps a carousel.

Do you have any favorites?  Did any sites in particular pop to mind
as you read my message?  Do you have any sites that might make good
examples?

Thanks!

Kristi Olson
kols...@gmail.com