2009/3/17 Sascha Brossmann | brsma : designificance <0...@brsma.de>

> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 08:16, Francis Norton <francis.nor...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > We often have to provide the Terms and Conditions of financial products
> as a
> > PDF for compliance. Anybody know a better way of them to the user with
> > controlled content and format?
>
> What degree of control do you need beyond what's offered by HTML with CSS?

"Well, your honour, I've no idea how it happened, but using *my* stylesheets
the paragraph about having to pay a pound of flesh for each day the loan was
overdue was displayed in light grey on dirty white, using these funny
wingdings characters, in font size 2 - so you couldn't say I
was really agreeing to it when I signed up..."