On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Patrick Neeman

> What are people's studies/feelings about quantity box versus a link
> that reads edit quantity, and then they can change the quantity?

I like simple plus/minus signs to click and increment/decrement the
quantity.  People usually don't have their hands on the keyboard having just
clicked something to get to a cart view (or some other such navigation).
 Maybe you have the box in between these operators for, say, bigger
quantities that would take a while to increment to.

As to requiring a click to edit, man, that just seems like bad mojo.  Why
make them take that extra action?  Also, if they have a list of items they
might want to just tab through the quantities (once they get their hands on
the keyboard for the first one).  If it is a styling concern, you could
style it to fit with some sort of indicator they can edit in place and
change the style to feel like an input when they do.

-a