David,

Thank you for the detailed view of your process. You raise one point that
I'd like to tease out: although you have a separate stage that is solely
focused on synthesis activities - Consolidation; your Research stage
includes other, smaller but no less significant, synthesis activities. Did I
understand that correctly?

Things like: "visually sketch out other relevant models (sequence, flow,
physical, etc.)"

One of the things I'd like to understand better is the way in which these
smaller tasks - right across design research - are intertwined. It's that
intermingling which makes them so difficult to identify, understand and
improve.

Thanks again
Steve

--
Steve 'Doc' Baty | Principal | Meld Consulting | P: +61 417 061 292 | E:
steveb...@meld.com.au | Twitter: docbaty | LinkedIn:

Blog: http://meld.com.au/blog
Contributor: Johnny Holland - johnnyholland.org
Contributor: UXMatters - www.uxmatters.com
UX Australia: 25-27 August, http://uxaustralia.com.au
UX Book Club: http://uxbookclub.org/ - Read, discuss, connect.