Hey folks,

Hope I'm not beating a dead horse here ("whinny!") but I would be
glad for feedback on this sundial model of the UX fields that I put
together. See
http://ebacon.posterous.com/fields-of-user-experience-sundial-model

It occurs to me that this model could be a way of presenting IxD
along with our other skills to recruiters and business. What if we
bought into this model as a way to represent our skills, and had
different sundials displayed on our IxDA profiles? :)

@PeterMe, I also have posted a thought on why Kim's recent book
doesn't address IA explicitly.

Cheers,
Liz