We have recently adopted ASP.NET as our standard platform for web
apps.  We also have settled on a 3rd party suite of controls to use.
What are the available tools for a web designer for
designing/prototyping ASP.NET applications?  So far I'm evaluating
Visual Studio and Expression Web.  Visual Studio obviously can get
the work done, but its not very "designer-friendly".   However, the
3rd party tools installed themselves nicely into the toolbox, so that
is a plus.  Expression Web OTOH, operates very similar to
Dreamweaver, which is comfortable for the designers.  However, there
is no way to add 3rd party tools to the toolbox, so all the controls
have to be coded in by hand.  But CSS support is much better.   Are
there any other tools that are good for designing/prototyping in
ASP.NET?

Brian