Maybe if you gave us the name of your persona we would be able to help you
better. Would you let us in on mister or misses X's intel?
Have you ever come across using more that one persona? Like a couples
persona, a family, a team, a community etc...

One monolithic persona seems too selfless when making decisions. I think
since team collaboration and strategy are the current cats meow a little
innovative persona revamp my be in demand. Example, blu ray player for a
family, persona identifies everyones needs not just ma and pa's, right?