Our next live webinar takes place April 23, and features Brain
Traffic's Kristina Halvorson discussing the intersection of
content strategy and website design.

In this hour-long live webinar, Kristina Halvorson will offer
step-by-step instructions on how to integrate content strategy
into the website design process. She'll also help you understand
how a content strategist can bridge the gap between design
requirements and successful content creation.
Finally, Kristina will share tactics to help you sell content
strategy as a critical part of any website project.

More info and registration:
http://bit.ly/OLCcO

Get a taste of Kristina's perspective from our interview:
http://bit.ly/kDfuo

We've reduced the prices of our webinars dramatically:  live
events are now US$99, and recordings are now US$69.  Thank you,
global recession!

AND you get 20% off if you use this discount code when you
register: IXDAWBNR

ABOUT SMART EXPERIENCE:

Smart Experience provides design-related online
education, seeking out important new topics and delivering them
via inventive formats. We think there’s room for improvement
over traditional educational offerings, and with your
feedback we hope to design awesome services that make us all
a lot smarter.

Learn more...
http://smartexperience.org/