Hello IxDA members! [Apologies again for cross-posting!]
If you missed it before, EightShapes is conducting an industry-wide survey
on documentation practices. The survey is 25 questions, 20 minutes long, and
by completing it you get a chance to win a book!

We'll publish results later this summer.

(If you had trouble before, please try again. Issues have been ironed out!)

This is my last reminder on this mailing list. Sorry for the intrusion.

Thanks,
-- Dan