The main site http://www.fivesecondtest.com/ is up and fine for me.

The beta site url however gives me this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
http://beta.fivesecondtest.com/