Hey Folks:

Still on my quest to improve my own portfolio, design a site for a friend who's a webdev, and one for a friend who's a photographer (3 'similar' sites, radically different content & audiences), I'd love feedback on the following:

What do you think are great examples of an individual's (not an agency's) portfolio site?

• A WebDev's portfolio site
- specific question: how to represent coding skills, if all the code is 'gone,' the site defunct?

• An Interaction Designer's portfolio site
- how to present past work that demonstrates a savvy with interactive problem solving - how to present past work that demonstrates an understanding of usability concerns - IxD portfolio sites that in their presentation of past work make you say, "Wow, this person rocks and I have to talk to them"
        - IxD portfolio sites that show just enough, and not too much

Photography portfolio site- piece of cake. The above two- oy boyee, not so.

Would love thoughts/contributions! I also know of a coupla others who are fishing for the same info... and I'll set-up a list on my blog, after I get a nice roll of responses- so please pipe-up!

Thanks!