Hi, a couple of points:

   1. Is the UI intuitive?
   2. Is the app designed so users can perform their tasks according to
   their expectations?
   3. Consider creating short (30 second to 2 minute) video tutorials
   - use Camtasia or a similar tool) - provide links to these videos at
   relevant places in the UI. Add short text descriptions where necessary.
   - pictures and video is always more interesting and easier to understand
   4. If you provide pop up tooltips, allow users to toggle this feature
   on/off.
   5. Talk with the users to discover their "pain points".

Hope this helps