Like others, the destination screen was not immediately clear.

I didn't *get* that the large floaty letters next to the system map were meant to map to the buttons. Also, it takes quite a bit of effort to discern which destinations are aligned with which floaty letters.

I would do two things:
- I would make the floaty letters look more like the ATM-style buttons, so that there's a clear connection between the floaty letters and the buttons on the sides of the screen - I would draw a bounding box to reinforce which destinations are selected to which floaty letters

--peter