Hello there members. If you know of any strong leaders in the SW/Internet space
please send them my way. Thanks in advance!!!!

Chris

As Intuit looks to innovate and expand the way we serve our customers, online
delivery of our products and services will play a major part in Intuit's
growth. In the world of online service and delivery, access to data and
information becomes the most important element to ensuring the success of our
customers. This shift from a more traditional software delivery model means
that Intuit is expanding our team and attracting the best talent in 3 top areas
of growth for our company: Social/Web 2.0, Global, and Mobil.

If you are interested in this position, please either email your resume to
Chris Cox    <http://www.linkedin.com/in/crizzcoxx>  chris_cox at intuit.com
<mailto:chris_...@intuit.com>  w/ the job title and req. number in the subject
line, and submit your resume online to ensure you are considered for future
opportunities as well: http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/

Experience Design Manager

Location: Menlo Park, CA

Req. 67808

Responsibilities:

The hands-on Experience Design Manager is responsible for inspiring individuals
and teams across the Quicken HealthCare Group (QHG). This individual will work
with Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and others to provide
the leadership and direction necessary to deliver great end-to-end user
experiences that establish QHG as an inspiring, respected, savvy, effective
industry leader. This individual will also work with external partners to
create the best end-to-end user experiences that delight our customers.

This leader will have a proven track record in setting a vision for great
customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately
delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience
and ease of use. The individual will have 10+ years of demonstrated results as
a practitioner of design and research. He/she will bring deep knowledge of
innovation, customer research, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design
frameworks, concept visualization, etc and will inspire the 5-person Experience
Design team to produce great outcomes. In addition, this person will have a
demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of business
leaders, technology leaders, Product Managers and other key people to develop
large growth businesses

Requirements:

*         Strong leadership and change management skills, being able to
galvanize energy and great people around delighting customers through great
user experiences, and insure successful implementation through influence and
hands-on leadership

*         Strong understanding of software products and services environments
for healthcare businesses and consumer customers, while also having a strong
business sense and appreciation

*         Experience attracting, developing, and exciting Experience Design
talent

*         Great communication skills, being able to paint an exciting vision
for experience design and drive it into practical reality

*         Regularly doing hands-on design and research work. ~30% of this
person's time will be hands-on design/research

*         10+ years of significant track record in defining and delivering
great user experiences in software products and services to a large number of
customers

*         Demonstrated ability to paint a vision for experience design and
deliver on it

*         Master's in interaction design, the social sciences, or related fields

*         Excellent command of: user experience methods, design principles,
problem-framing skills, verbal and written communication skills

*         Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships
across teams/groups/functions through facilitative leadership, and to "raise
the bar" continually as an effective leader of positive change

*         Strong track-record of developing and hiring great people

*         Experience, comfort and track-record in dealing at all levels in a
large organization, and in leading both through influence and hands-on ownership

Company Information:

Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU)
<http://secfilings.nasdaq.com/edgar_conv_html%2f2007%2f09%2f14%2f0000950134-07-020001.html#FIS_BUSINESS>
 , is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for
small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and
credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Our flagship products
and services, including QuickBooks <http://quickbooks.intuit.com/> , Quicken
<http://quicken.intuit.com/>  and TurboTax <http://turbotax.intuit.com/>
software, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal
finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries
<http://proseries.intuit.com/>  and Lacerte <http://www.lacertesoftware.com/>
are Intuit's leading tax preparation software suites for professional
accountants. The company's financial institutions division, anchored by Digital
Insight <http://www.digitalinsight.com/> , provides on-demand banking services
to help banks and credit unions serve businesses and consumers with innovative
solutions. Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.1 billion in its
fiscal year 2008. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major
offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and other locations.
More information is available at www.intuit.com <http://www.intuit.com/> .
Intuit was named the "World's Most Admired Software Company" by Fortune
Magazine in 2009, in addition to being named "America's Most Admired Software
Company," from 2005 - 2008. In January, Intuit was named to Fortune's "100 Best
Companies to Work For," list, 2009, for the eighth consecutive year.

<<image002.gif>>