Hi everyone:

Here¹s my problem for which I¹m thinking through a solution.

A client is building a web site to allow coaches to manage teams. In the
sign-up process, the coach is required to enter a team name, such that the
teams page resolves to ³http://www.redsox.thissite.com. I realize that
around the country, there are hundreds, if not thousands of teams that call
themselves the Red Sox. What is the recommended differentiator? Or, should I
just forget the custom/friendly URL and do as Facebook does, by leaving the
ID num of the user as the URL?

I was thinking you could do it by city or town, but there could be three
different Red Sox teams in different age groups in the same town.

Would love to get some feedback.

--

Anthony Zeoli | ZAAH.COM
VP Product & Business Development

e: aze...@zaah.com

+1 631.873.2007 | Direct
+1 631.873.2000 | Main
+1 917.705.4700 | Mobile
+1 631.873.2050 | Fax

AIM: djtonyz | Yahoo: anthonyzeoli | MSN: djtonyz | Skype: tonyzeoli |
Twitter: djtonyz

6 Dubon Court
Farmingdale, NY 11735

This document contains proprietary and confidential information, which are
the exclusive property of Zaah Technologies, Inc.  Unauthorized use of this
or any document, marked confidential is strictly prohibited.
Copyright© 2008 Zaah Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.