Looking for a place to post the ole resume. Someone mentions Google Page. Googled that:
http://pages.google.com/

I read:
"We are no longer accepting new sign-ups for Page Creator because we have shifted our focus to developing Google Sites, which offers many of the capabilities of Page Creator along with..." etc. along with paragraphs of more information about the change.

'Fine', I think as a user. 'I'll use Google Sites, whatever'. But nowhere on the page is a link to Google Sites.
My impulse to move forward and solve my immediate user goal is stifled.