We are trying to figure out the right amount of delay time for an
interaction that happens on hover delay over an image. Does anyone know how
long the hover delay is for the Netflix hover that appears on with film
info? In our particular situation, on hover an image immediately looks
selected and on hover delay it sort of pops out in this card thing with more
info in a unique way (hard to explain here). We're trying to figure out how
long to delay before it pops out. .5 second? 1 second? 1.5 seconds?
Somewhere in between?

Julie

Julie Stanford
Principal, Sliced Bread Design