I've hunted through Pattern Tap and Konigi and am struggling to find
interface examples when websites 'remember' you.

We're looking at developing a tiered remembrance:

1. Unknown - the site knows nothing about you, you see the default
environment.
2. Remembered - you've been to the site before, but you're not registered or
logged-in, we just know what you've looked at.
3. Known - you're logged-in and we know lots about you and your history with
us.

Can anyone think of examples that demonstrate tier 2? There must be loads
but I'm struggling to sort out all the examples that are tier 3 examples
where the cookie has simply logged you back in.

Much obliged,
John.