As someone doing some hiring/recruiting and also having used paid
postings, here's my 2c:

I would pay for the job posting IF it was syndicated across both
Coroflot and IxDA. I would NOT pay a double fee to post to both
Coroflot and IxDA, in that case I'd just stick with Coroflot. When
making a posting, it would be great to select the categories and have
the posting posted to either Coroflot, IxDA or both, depending on the
position in question (some are more relevant for one and some for the
other).