Andrew,
I appreciate the response. The reason I did not provide more information is for a few reasons. The main being I can not get into exactly what I need the information for. My company is involve in a large RFP. As part of this, we are looking to include "hard data" to show that the time/money/energy that was spend on UI and User Experience issues are part of our solution and hold value. While this is a product we have, and is out in the wild collecting data, I was checking to see if folks are at a stage that they feel comfortable throwing general numbers around. Now I, like you, live in a world of (to keep the phrase going) "it depends". However this group we are presenting to is not comfortable in that world. They like more certainty. Numbers are always comforting.