Looking for a extremely detail-oriented (nearly OCD) UX designer with
3-5 years experience in mobile user experience requirements
documentation - wireframes, workflows, etc. for a 6 week contract in
NYC. Must be able to collaborate from our offices in Hudson Square
area for a majority of the engagement. This is a fast and intense
schedule and we can only entertain rock star level designers. Must
have demonstrable skills in Visio, InDesign, and / or Omnigraffle -
and more importantly correct spelling and grammar.

Need someone ASAP.

Send CV and relevant examples directly to jfgros...@frogdesign.com