Hi Marcus,

We're working with WPF/Visual Studio 2008.  The user can edit only
one thingy at a time a time and they are able to edit all cells of
the table.

Hi Chris,
In the instance of this table, I'm looking at how the data is
displayed which is tablular rather than how the code is formatted.  I
should have stated we're working in a non-web app since I know to
most of us "table" brings up html layout issues.  Your response
reminds me of my web designer friend's who looked alarmingly at me
last night, like "You're still using tables instead of divs!?"
when I was trying to explain the same problem.  I promise you both to
never use tables for html layout. :)