Hello. I have taken the first step of starting a local group in
Birmingham, UK.  I am now looking for IxDA folk in the local area who
will be interested in helping me get this up and running.  I will be
looking to represent the Midlands as this is the only local group in
the area.

I would like to hear from local leaders from other areas to hear how
you grew your local area.  What challenges did you face? What has
worked well? What has not worked so well?

I would especially like to hear from the local leaders in the UK and
liaise with you.

Over the coming weeks I will be making contact with friends who work
for digital agencies in the locale to see if they, or colleagues
firstly know about the list and if they wish to join the organisation
and the local meet-ups.

Thanks in advance for all your support.