Often I find I have to turn off more mood-based music (like metal, rock,
indie, etc.) because mood changes or it starts feeling repetitive and even
annoying.  This stuff I can just listen to for hours (even tho Pandora
repeats a lot on this station) w/ my Bose headphones (which provide the nice
thwompy beat necessary for full enjoyment):
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh104979862750689189
I think a key aspect is no words, or at least none I can understand. :)  But
I like mixing in beat w/ the more stereotypical instrumental, too.

-a