Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for a User Experience Designer with
mobile applications experience to join our team of talented and highly
collaborative designers!

We're passionate about our "simpler is better" design philosophy, so we're
looking for someone with a knack for creating clean, intuitive, and usable
interfaces to lead UX design efforts for our team in Bangalore, India.

As a lead user experience designer, you will be responsible for defining the
user experience of the next generation of award-winning Citrix Online software
and mobile products such as GoToMyPC, GoToMeeting, GoToAssist and GoView. The
User Experience Designer works with product and UX management to understand
customer needs and business requirements and creates UX design deliverables
such as sketches, wireframes, storyboards, flows and mockups to communicate
design solutions, and works with developers within in an agile development
process to ensure a polished and easy-to-use end product. You will also work
with user experience researchers to translate user research and usability study
findings into design improvements.

QUALIFICATIONS

- 6+ years of experience defining information architecture, visual design
and/or interaction design for mobile or desktop software or complex web
applications, with recognition as the lead user experience designer for one or
more mobile software and/or web application releases.

- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Graphic, Industrial or Interaction Design, HCI,
Human Factors or a related field, or equivalent experience.  A graduate degree
in one of these fields is preferred.

- Experience managing UX design within a software development process,
including working directly with development teams, product management and
stakeholders. Candidates with experience working in an agile development
methodology is strongly preferred.

- Experience using Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and/or
Microsoft Visio to create design deliverables.

- Familiarity with UX trends, best practices and design standards for one or
more of the following mobile platforms: iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian,
Windows Mobile and/or Palm. Knowledge of and experience designing user
interfaces for Mac or Windows software is also strongly preferred.

- Experience performing heuristic review and applying usability best practices
and principles to drive design.

- Ability to be comfortable and successful working with geographically
dispersed teams.

- A passion for the user experience, an obsessive attention to detail, and a
proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.

HOW TO APPLY

Apply online at www.citrixonline.com/jobs to Req. #6648. Please include a link
to work samples or an online portfolio. If you are unable to submit through the
website, please send your CV and work samples to kristen.johan...@citrix.com.
This is a full-time on-site position with benefits in Bangalore, India, with
some travel to our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California. No agencies or
freelancers please.