A few months back I stumbled upon this link and found it was rather
useful for seeing what's on the market in a variety of price ranges:
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/tools-prototyping-wireframing/

For a reasonably priced product (read: sub $200) I've had success
with both Balsamiq and iPlotz (see page 2 of the link for reviews of
both). Of the two, I have been using iPlotz more, as I like the
ability to make my low-fi prototypes interactive and post a link for
users to interact with the prototypes.

As an occasional user you can get away with using the free version of
either if you don't mind being reminded you can upgrade (as with
Balsamiq) or being limited to 5 wireframes at a time (iPlotz).