Worktank is a dynamic, award-winning agency specializing in design and
advertising for the high tech, telecom, and consumer technology
industry sectors. Since 2001, Worktank has been a haven for those
looking to do the best work of their lives.

We currently have an opening for a UX/IA lead to join our team. The
Senior Art Director, UX Strategy, will help direct the research,
planning, and design activities necessary to craft experiences that
exceed our client business goals, delight users, and stand out in the
marketplace.

Focused on interactive engagements—such as the creation of Web sites,
microsites, RIAs, desktop applications, gadgets/widgets, Facebook
apps, and rich media advertising—the Senior Art Director, UX
Strategy, will contribute in helping to visualize and realize
experiences that inform the creation of Web sites, online services,
and client systems benefiting from UX considerations.

For complete information regarding this position and an opportunity
to apply, please see the full job posting at http://bit.ly/worktankux