Thanks for your feedback, Ambrose.

I suspect the conflict I'm having comes from the design side. As a
designer, I'm always worried I'm not being creative or conceptual
enough. Blaming design hackery on wireframes is probably just another
manifestation of my insecurity. ;-)

For whatever reason I'm more confident in my IA decisions than my
visual design decisions. I'm tempted to say it's because the latter
are more subjective, but I wonder if that's really the case.

Kim

  Apt Media Inc.
  www.aptmediainc.com
  twitter: @feadog