Hi IxDA Community,

I am part of the board effort to create a brand new website for IxDA. The
project name is CONAN.

We are looking for volunteers to review each page design, and also give us
inputs on the overall navigation.

The review may take something around 15-30 minutes from your time.

Each and every contribution is very important. We promise to read all
comments and see if it works in the website overall strategy.

If you agree to give us your time, please send a reply to this thread
saying: yes, I want to participate + a preferred email address to receive
the invitation from ConceptShare.

We will held the community feedback from wednesday, July 8th untill monday,
July 13th.

Cheers,

Amyris Fernández