Hi all,

I'm reviewing an account creation page that contains username, password, confirm password, a drop-down selection for security question and a plaintext box for entering the security answer.

It's my gut feeling that the "security answer" box should also be masked just like the password entries, although this would then require another confirmation box. A quick Google on the subject did not turn up any definitive answers so I turn it over to the wisdom of the list...

thanks
Anthony