This is a reminder that our next event, which is guaranteed to be even
more fun than the last, is a few days away. Please join us on Tuesday,
July 28th at 6pm at Gangplank in Chandler.

During this event, we will be merging product and interaction design
for a night of playing with boxes. If you have a pair of scissors you
can bring or some smaller boxes (shoe/mailing size), it would be very
helpful.

Pass on the word and feel free to bring a friend. If you plan on
attending, RSVP at
http://ixdaphoenix.ning.com/events/ixda-july-meetup.

Also, if you have any canned goods you can donate to Gangplank's
drive, I am sure they would be very appreciative. The drive ends July
31st.

See you next week!
Tonia M. Bartz
IxDA Phoenix Local Leader