Hello,
Some on this list have expressed interest in a workshop I have mentioned in
recent talks. It's called "Designing Work Worth Doing," and this is the
announcement that Lauralee Alben and I will be co-facilitating an expanded
3-day version, September 18-20, at the School of the Visual Arts in New York
City.

Lauralee is bringing the well-seasoned, deeply effective process she has
been applying with hundreds of people over the past decade. I'm adding my
own experience from the past couple of years, and together we are putting
together a pretty special (if maybe exhausting) three days.

I'll let the official announcement say the rest -- see the link. Feel free
to contact myself or Lauralee directly if you have questions. We're limiting
this to 20 people, so uh, get 'em while they're hot.

Details and a registration form can be found here:
http://www.albendesign.com/1_workshops_designwork.html

Cheers,
Marc Rettig
Fit Associates, LLC